Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge

Hello my dear friends and thanks for stopping by today!  I know how busy you must be!

For the last challenge of 2012 at The Sisterhood of Crafter's, Tanis has asked us to 

STAMP YOUR BACKGROUND

What a fun challenge!  I haven't thought to do this technique in such a long time and was so glad Tanis suggested it!  So, of course, I got carried away and did not only ONE project ... but THREE!  

 I was in need of a few extra Hershey Bar Pouches for the neighborhood kids who might come for the party here on Sunday so thought I'd create one by making my own background paper.  Here I've used a Santa image from a Stamper's Anonymous CMS114 - Mini Holidays 3 set and Tim Holtz red distress ink.
 
 Here I've used the same Santa image for my focus but the base card was stamped using the snowflakes and Versafine Black ink from the same stamp set. 

On my final creation I chose to use the holly branch stamp from the same stamp set and Tim Holtz Iced Spruce distress ink to create my background.  The image is from Crafty Secrets.  A touch of Deco Art Glamour Dust and red Kaiser pearls are the only embellishments I felt this lovely card needed.

I still have a lot to do before Sunday's party so I'd better get back to it!
Have a wonderful day!
And as always . . .

1 comment:

  1. Love your candy bar pouch and your cards are beautiful. I'm sure everyone will enjoy your party. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.