Friday, March 15, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here we are at the threshold of another weekend and  I would like to start out today by wishing each and everyone of you a FABULOUS St. Patrick's Day weekend!!


My EXCITING NEWS today is that I am thrilled to be FEATURED once again in the online magazine PAPERS & PIXELS!  You will LOVE this magazine if you are not already familiar with it!  There are LOTS and LOTS of very useful articles, tutorials and always plenty of photos if you are a 'visual' person like myself!  Be sure to click on the link and check out the awesome articles in this months edition. 


I can't wait to look through this months edition and see what new things I can learn. 

Well it's still early morning here in Ohio and hubby will soon be wanting breakfast so I'd better get in the kitchen and get the coffee going!   Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hopefully I'll be back later with a card creation to share ... we'll see how my day goes!
Until then and as always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dar on your new publication! That is exciting news! Way to go girlfriend! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - how exciting is that!!!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.