Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shelly's Images Challenge

Hello my friends!  How's your week going?  Good I hope!
It's time today for another fun TTT (Terrifically Thrilling Thursday) challenge over at Shelly's Images and our theme today is:
ROLL 'EM

Over on the sidebar of our challenge blog, you will see Random.org number generator.  You just put in the Min number of 1 and Max number of 10 and generate THREE numbers.  Those are the THREE numbers you will use to create your card from the list provided.  And, today we are featuring Shelly's Image called 'RELAX' ... isn't he (she) cute!!



The numbers I rolled were:
 (1) Die/Punch ... (3) Use 3 layers ... (8) Brads, Buttons or Bling



This is a really fun way to help get your creative juices flowing when the 'ole mojo is stalling out!  I'm also having fun learning how to color better with my new Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Shelly has been a huge help to me on this project via Skype. 

Lots to do today so I'd better get busy!  Hope you'll come join in our fun and OH DON'T FORGET . . . Shelly has a couple other fun things going on right now ...

BONUS CHALLENGE running though out March!
and her
GET TOGETHER Event (on PCP) which is a joint effort with DigiStamps4Joy and also runs through the month of March!  Please be sure to click on the names and get involved!!  Great Fun!!

Till next time my friends,
Stay Healthy ... Stay Warm ... Stay Crafty and as always,

6 comments:

  1. Oh Darlene --how cute. Made me smile. Gorgeous coloring my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute is this napping pig? You really did a great job on the coloring, Darlene! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and your coloring is out of this world Darlene! I really like the different colored bubbles you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card you made, I need to get this image! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute image and I LOVE your card...made me smile as soon as I saw it....it kind of reminds me of how I feel after I ate a big meal...lol...but it is so cute and your coloring is the tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene, Awesome image and your coloring captured all his best points, love the bubbles and the sentiment is wonderful.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.