Sunday, April 7, 2013

MY APOLOGY

I just had to quickly post a note of apology to anyone who commented on my blog since the 1st of the year with any questions that I did not reply to!  I just realized I had over 500 comments that did NOT get published or sent to my email ...  THANK YOU ALL so much for your kind, encouraging words and if you did ask a question on a technique, particular card or whatever, PLEASE ask again and I will answer this time!  SO SORRY  ... I was not snubbing anyone ... blogger just decided not to let me know you all were here (boy is my face red!) ...  I was actually concerned that I was loosing friends and couldn't figure out what I had done!
 I just spent the last couple of hours reading all the wonderful comments from you all ... THANK  YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!   I am humbled by your kind words!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dar!!! So good to hear back from you, and no problems...such is life, right? Am so glad too that your honey is doing well! So much has happened since you and I last talked, but it's okay, we will catch up when we can! I've missed you, and so happy that we can be in touch again! xoxo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.