Friday, June 21, 2013

Dare to be Sassy Thursday

Happy Day my friends!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Well it looks like another HOT day here in NE Ohio and I still have 2/3 of the driveway to finish power washing so I'm going to keep this short and get outdoors before it gets too hot and I get 'fried' (like I did yesterday)!

The card I have to share with you today is for the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs.  I just love these images and luckily I had this one already colored and just waiting to adorn a card front.  OH!  And a quick thanks to the folks at Sassy Studio Designs for choosing my card as last week's winner!


Anyone who knows me is aware that CAS is not my favorite design style but when you have a beautiful image like 'Holiday Bella Bride', you truly don't need a lot of layers & embellishments.  I have added sparkle to her dress by using a Quickie Glue pen and DecoArt Glamour Dust.  Here's a closeup so you can hopefully see it better.


A few other challenges I'd like to enter into are:
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Things that begin with "B" ... (Butterflies and Bride)
My Heart Pieces - Use a digi stamp
Southern Girls Challenge - Die Cuts and Punches
Little Red Wagon #190 - No pattern papers - cardstock only
Pollycraft Challenge - Anything Goes

Again, I thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and if you've left me a comment, I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear from you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!
OKAY ... time to get busy
As Always . . .

Recipe for my card:

Papers:  White cs,  Powder Blue cs
Accessories:  Memory Box Tiffany Frame #98401, MS butterfly punch, Inkadinkado 'wedding' stamp, Versafine onyx, TH black distress marker for doodling under butterflies, xPress It high tack Foam Mounting Tape, Quickie Glue pen, DecoArt Glamour Dust, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers


8 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful and such a serene/calm creation.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Darlene Love the die cut you used around the image. The shading and the sparkle - Just perferct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...love her dress, and as always your coloring is tops!!! Ypu did a fantastic job of CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at My heart Pieces challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bride looks stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully feminine card, love the delicate details. Thanks for joining us this week over at LRW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, She is just stunning standing their with all her beautiful sparkles. You have framed her in just beautiful, love the image.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stylish. Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.