Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shelly's Images Challenge

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Time is sure flying ... can't believe it is June!!  Today it's time for another fun challenge over at Shelly's Images and our theme today is BEACH!  

I wanted to keep the focus on this adorable image so my design is pretty simple today.  I must admit, I was just learning how to use my alcohol markers (thanks Shelly!) when I colored this image and I was quite pleased with it's outcome ... what do you think?  Yep ... Shelly & I actually video Skyped so she could step me through the process of using alcohol markers.  She was using Copics and I was using Spectrum Noir so the numbers didn't match but the process was what I really needed her help on!  She is a GREAT teacher!



Today's featured digi is called 'BEACH SIGN'.  The design team has created some fabulous inspirational pieces for you today ... be sure to pop over and check 'em out!

 
Shelly also has other 'beach' related images available at the store ... perfect for all those summertime birthday cards and vacationing friends!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun this week and remember ... YOU could WIN free Shelly's Images!  So what are you waiting for?  I'll be watching for your BEACHY creations!

A few additional challenges to participate in:
Delightful Challenge - Here Comes the Sun
DL.ART - June Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Summer's Coming
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes with a Summer Fun Twist

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're enjoying a sun shiny day!
As always . . .

Recipe for this creation:

Papers:  White cs, Recollections dp, Paper Pizazz dp
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Prima flowers, Teal Stickles, Peach grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart 'branch' punch

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! What a FUN one Dar! Now THIS is what I think of when I think of Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Darlene special. One can hear and smell the sea. Awesome colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to go to the beach! Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us Dutch Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.