Thursday, July 25, 2013

A.R.T. #7 Challenge

Another week is drawing to an end and today I have another fun creation to share with you for the A.R.T. (A Random Thursday) Challenge.  We have an easy one for you this week ...

ANYTHING GOES!!

I always love this challenge because it's lets me get caught up on some of the theme cards I need (you know, like trapping two mice in one trap, LOL)!

I was in need of some baby cards so that is my theme for the day . . .

I am so pleased with how this card came together!  
I had recently purchased some sentiment stamps through Jo-Ann Online (50% off sale) and this sentiment is from one of those stamp sets (the other one is all about laughter).  I just LOVED these baby shoes so stamped them twice, once on the tag and once on pink paper.  Did a little fussy cutting, colored the ribbon and stitching then popped them up ... too cute!!  I thought a little faux stitching to match the stitching on the booties was just the perfect finishing touch.  What do you think??

Other challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Punches and/or Dies
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Baby

Please be sure to pop over and check out what my teammies have created for your inspiration today!  And then I hope you'll come join in our fun!  Just click the link HERE to pop right on over to the A.R.T. Challenge Blog!
 
Hope to see you there!
Until then and as always ...

 Edit:  Oh My Gosh ... I totally forgot to show you the inside of this card 
(yep ... still trying to keep up with my New Years resolution)!
 


Recipe for my card:

Papers:  white cs, Crafty Secrets Pastels dp, Crafty Secrets double sided pink digital paper
Stamps/Ink:  Impression Obsession E6117 Baby Shoes, Fiskars 'Precious Baby Quotes', Versafine Onyx, Memento 'Angel Pink'
Accessories:  Jo-Ann's baby pink satin ribbon, glue dots, Martha Stewart Floral Vine border punch, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, xPress It foam mounting tape
Technique:  faux stitching

8 comments:

  1. Just precious and what a lovely sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Dar...very sweet, and what a nice sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such s sweet baby card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous sweetie. Thank You so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...love the sentiment and those cutie shoes...I might have to check into getting that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I do love that sentiment, Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thank for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. These shoes are adorable! Thank for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.