Thursday, September 5, 2013

A.R.T. #13 Color Combo Challenge

Happy Thursday dear friends!

It's time for another fun challenge at the

 Today's Theme Is:



'You know you have a LOT of designer paper when you can find a piece with all the right colors in it for your challenge card!'  LOL!!  
Here's what I'm talking about . . .

This beautiful background paper comes from my new 'favorite' the Paper Studio Kirby Teesdale Studio pack.  Isn't it awesome!  I simply added this fun 'Stampabilities' verse with matching cardstock mattings, a Cheery Lynn Designs flourish and Hobby Lobby flower ... VIOLA!  

Doesn't get much easier than that!  
I decided to leave the inside of this card blank because I think it could be used for a variety of occasions!  I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and by all means, if you need inspiration, be sure to check out the amazing creations by my team mates!!
 
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support and for just taking the time to stop by!  I so appreciate it!!
As always and until next time . . .

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely Dar...what pretty paper that matches our color-combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful...agree the paper says it all.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card you made and the verse is perfect! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar, this is a beautiful creation! Fabulous combination of papers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.