Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Silly me . . .

Hello my friends!

I was in such a hurry to get a post ready to share my daughter's birthday yesterday (trying to be sneaky and have it come live JUST as she was driving in ... she sees my blog posts on her phone) that I TOTALLY FORGOT to share with you the card I made for her.  So ... I'm back again today to do that!!



I actually pulled this card together while she was on her way.  
She lives an hours drive away so I knew I had time. 
The background paper is REALLY OLD DCWV that I think I've had since I first started scrapbooking/card making.  But I knew it was colors she would like.  Pretty quick/simple ... easy/peasy design.

Here's what was used to make this card:
Paper:  DCWV 12x12 pack, white cs
Stamps/Ink:  Inkadinkado/ SU Blue Bayou & Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Spellbinder 'Floral Ovals', Heartfelt Creations 'Sun Kissed Fleur' HCD734 die, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish Sm'  B117S, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Tropical Flourish' B127, PunchBunch Flower Making Kit

I actually made this into a gift card holder and slid a little fun $$$ into the pocket for her.

A few challenges:
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Anything Goes
Everybody-Art Challenge - Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Oozak -Anything Goes Die Cuts/Punches

Poor hubby is still suffering from a summer cold (really has him down).  I think a little TLC is in order!  Have a wonderful day everyone!

As Always . . .

12 comments:

  1. Super pretty...I bet she loved it...you are such a good MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy peasy for you...it would've taken me hours. It is beautiful and I love it...and you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy peasy for you...would've taken me all day. I love it, amd you....both are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy peasy for you...it would've taken me hours. It is beautiful and I love it...and you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the paper and colours, and wonderful flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card Darlene! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning Darlene!! I'm sure she will treasure it!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card. Love the colours chosen. That flower is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors!! Excellent job! Thank you for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flower is amazing! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tolle Karte.
    Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.