Sunday, February 2, 2014

A "Besties" Valentine

Good Sunday Morning fellow Bloggers!
Brrrr ... it's STILL cold here in Ohio but I'll get warmed up once I start cheering Peyton Manning on in today's Super Bowl Game!!

But before that game begins, I want to share EVEN MORE exciting news ...
I was thrilled to have this card chosen as the DT Favorite
at My Besties Challenge a few weeks ago ...
and, not only did I win some adorable images ...
but they've asked me to be today's Guest Designer!!
How awesome is that!!!

The challenge theme today is
VALENTINE

Here's what I created for the challenge ...

Isn't she just the cutest thing!
She has such a 'shy' look on her face ...

I still need a lot of practice coloring with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and these adorable digis are going to be a lot of help in that adventure!
How about this HUGS heart ... it's actually an eraser I found among the kids crafting goodies at Joann's a long time back.

A few challenges:
A Creative Romance - Show Us Your Love
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps - Love is Life
Scrapbooker PhD - Hearts (use pink/red)
Digi Galore Challenge - Valentine
Fairies Challenges - Love is in the Air!

I hope you can come join in this challenge fun.  Beware! ... you just might get as hooked on these cuties as I am!  LOL!
 

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Hot Pink cs, Colorbok 'sorbet' dp, Prima 'Madeline' dp
Stamps/Ink:  Scrapbooking Valentine stamp set (old, old, old ... 5 stamps for $1)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, pop dots, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Two of Hearts' dies, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish Small', Fiskars swivel craft knife for fussy cutting

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable with beautiful vibrant colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Dar! Great design in this cute card! It was so warm here today that we went for a walk at the park. This is what winter in NC is supposed to be like!!!! Enjoy the Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the green eyes!!! They just pop off the page. Speaking of color - smart choice using the blue against the pink. Love it. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card...LOVE all the pretty pinks and pretty details you are so good at!! I think this would make a perfect granddaughter card!! So very, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thanks for joining us in our challenge at the Fairy's Blog.
    DT member
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Valentine card, love the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.