Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Yep, it's VALENTINE'S DAY and I have a 'sweetheart' of a card to share with you!


I know, I've been going crazy with Valentine creations this year but I just can't help myself with all the beautiful papers, images, scraps & ephemera available at the Crafty Vintage Girl Store!

Crafty Secrets is my ALL TIME FAVORITE product line 
for the Vintage style that I love so much!
And besides ... with Valentine here that means SPRING is right around the corner!
Let's share those flowery, springtime thoughts to help us get
through the rest of this sooooooo bitterly cold winter!


How do you like my flower?
Again ... by using Crafty Secrets paper designs (Vintage Valentine kit) that I've printed onto plain printer paper, I've created this beautiful flower using the Sizzix Susan's Gardens 'Rose' die set.  A red rose is the symbol for LOVE but I prefer variegated roses so these beautiful papers worked perfectly for today's LOVE creation!

A few additional challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge - Thinking of Spring (flower feature)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes/add a flower
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Love/Valentine
Frilly and Funkie - Bloomin' Marvellous

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have LOVE in your life today!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Darlene. You have certainly been using those dies to create beautiful flowers. Great job.
    Happy Valentines Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is wonderful Darlene. I love that you've used coordinating patterned paper for the focal flower on this. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card with a vintage look, love the big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty...LOVE the flower..I agree with Joan, your flowers have been amazing!!! Hope you are keeping warm and cozy my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Dar! Your rose is amazing....love it done in the patterned paper. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful Valentine's creation, Darlene! That flower is gorgeous and its' a lovely card! Thanks for joining us again over at Twisted Thursday this week, I really enjoy seeing your creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Darlene, your flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful valentine themed piece, and a fab bloom! thanks for joining us at Frilly and funkie x trace x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.