Thursday, March 6, 2014

Luck of the Irish at Shelly's Images!

It's the 1st Thursday of a new month and that means time for a new challenge at Shelly's Images.  Her challenge request is to use something that indicates Good Luck.  I have used her 'Beary Lucky' digi image for today's card and he's just over flowing with Good Luck features!  What do you think?



I've carried my green/gold plaid paper on through to the inside of my card and have used ribbon that has been on my ribbon rack for years!  I've had it for so long I don't even know where it came from originally but it sure worked perfectly on today's card!  
Beary was colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and popped up with pop dots.
A little touch of flair with the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish', Gold prima flower with green Stickles center was added to bring more Good Luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back in a bit with another card to share ...
Till then ...

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image...and I have a little resin bear just like this image...another cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.