Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hello My Friends!
When my friend Terri was visiting last week, we decided to play around with some of the peel off stickers that I had hanging on my crafting pegboard.  Neither one of us had played with them for SO LONG that we actually had to take a 'refresher' course via YouTube!  LOL!  Anyways, I see the new challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such is to use Stickers and/or Rub Ons!  PERFECT!


I have several different sticker sheets from various companies that I could use for this same glittery technique and it appears I grabbed one of the bird house stickers from a Stamp On It 'Bird Cage Outline' sticker sheet.  LOVE how it turned out and I was able to use this Spellbinder Home Sweet Home die that has been calling out to me from it's binder home!  LOL!

Sharing in a few other challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes (stickers in my stash for a l-o-n-g time!)
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - Thing with Wings (use dies)
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Why not get our your stickers and/or rub ons and come join in the fun!  These are actually a couple of items that have been very neglected in my cave so I'm really happy to see this challenge offered!  Hope to see you there!
HAPPY DAY ALL!

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs,  DCWV dp
Dies:  Impression Obsession DIE161 'Bird on a Branch', Spellbinder S2-086 'Home Sweet Home'
Accessories:  Stamp On It sticker sheet, Elizabeth Craft Transfer paper, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Pop Dots, Michaels satin ribbon, Sparkle n Sprinkle glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.