Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love You **THIS** Much . . .

Happy Thursday Friends!
Today I have a fun creation to share with you, showcasing one of the many new images from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  " It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood" ... Sassy Cheryl Neighborhood that is.  It's new over on Facebook ... check it out!  Cheryl has been going CRAZY creating several new/fun images.  Including the image I used on my card today called: Hello There Neighbor.


I'm happy to say I actually used up several scraps today while creating this fun birthday creation.  Love when that happens!  And I've also used a new set of dies that I purchased from the Dies R Us store a short while back and finally took the time to die cut using even more scraps!


The 'wood sentiment panel' in the doggie's mouth is actually BLANK, so, you can insert any phrase you'd like ... depending on the theme of your card.  WELCOME! would be perfect to welcome that new neighbor with open arms ... but my kids have often times expressed how much they love me with their arms wide open (like this cute image) and saying "I love you this much"... hence my birthday themed card today.


Here are a few additional challenges I'd like to share in ...
Craft-Dee Bowz July Challenge - Anything Goes with homemade bow
Everybody Art Challenge - Monochromatic
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today!  
It truly 'MAKES MY DAY!!!'
Please come back tomorrow with I'll have a new Crafty Secrets creation to share with you!
Till then . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Lilac and Lavendar cs (scraps), Fab Scraps 'High Tea' dp (scraps)
Image:  Sassy Cheryl's 'Hello There Neighbor'
Dies:  Memory Box 'Cheshire Branch Background' #98596, 'Cheshire Branch Outline' #98599
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Offray satin ribbon, Viva Decor 'Susan's Garden - Ladybug' set, Endless Creations rubber stamp, Versafine Onyx ink, Tim Holtz black distress marker for dooling, Craft-dee Bowz bow making tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.