Friday, October 10, 2014

Autumn trees ...

Hello my friends!
I'm away from my cave, happily crafting with mid-west friends this week (Joan Fricker [Joan's Touch], Bette Henson, Gretchen Wilson, Judy Studer [Back Porch Crafts by Judy] and staying with Diane Hover [Nellie's Nest]).  Hopefully I'll have some photos to share upon my return.  But for today, I have a fun Crafty Secrets creation to share!

I just love this sentiment and with Fall in full swing it's perfect for a birthday card I want to send to a friend who has a birthday tomorrow.  (not to fear!  I put it in the mail before I left home ... lol)
This beautiful image comes from the Crafty Secrets Digital Fall Printable Sheet.

Sandy still has some AMAZING SALES going on at the STORE ... you don't want to miss out!  Crafty Secrets is going all DIGITAL which means she has to 'clear out the warehouse' and NOW'S the time to get in on the bargains.  Would make fabulous Christmas gifts to your crafting friends!

Challenges to share in:
Add a Little Dazzle - Fall is here / Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow #89 - Autumn Leaves

This post is going to be short & sweet!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers - Various fall color card stock scraps
Accessories - Martha Stewart border punch, Creative Memories leaf punch
Technique - Faux Stitching



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.