Monday, November 17, 2014

Being SQUARE with Squigglefly

Hello All!
It's time for a new challenge over on Squigglefly and today's theme is to 

create a SQUARE card! 

Now I must admit square cards are something I rarely do ... mainly because here in the USA postage is MORE for square cards then it is for rectangular cards!  And, since I do sell my cards at craft shows, many people don't want to be bothered with the additional postage and just don't buy them!


Anyways ... here's my card for today's challenge and I've used this adorable Christmas Bird image by artist Sal Scheibe.  I've used my Spectrum Noir pencils and markers for my coloring and then used chalk to create the background sky.  I also used Liquid Pearls to create the snow ... can't have Christmas Birds without snow! And, since they are Christmas Birds, I felt a Merry Christmas (by Cheery Lynn Designs) sentiment was in order!  VIOLA!  Ready to mail ...

I do hope you'll come share YOUR square card creations with us at Squigglefly!  And if you need more inspiration, be sure to check out what my fabulous team mates have created!!

Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD!!
Till next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.