Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sparkle and Shine with Dies R Us


Good Day my Friends and Welcome Back!
It's Tuesday and that means it is time once again for me to share a card I have made to hopefully inspire you using various dies from our Dies R Us store.
Today I'm creating with the traditional Christmas colors of Red, White & Green as well as a very simple, yet elegant design.  We all love that little touch of sparkle, so I thought a dab of Stickles and Diamond Dust was in order to help highlight these gorgeous dies.


Dies used are:

Remember, if by chance the die you are looking for is out of stock ... simply click on the 'Put Me On The Waiting List' tab, add your information and you'll be notified as soon as it's once again available (which usually isn't very long at all!). 


This card is SO pretty IRL ... I wish you could see all the sparkle and shine in my photos.  Either way, it will be so much faster making my holiday cards this year with the help of the gorgeous holiday dies available at our Dies R Us Store.

With the holiday's quickly approaching, you'll be seeing a lot of Christmas inspirational cards from me over the next several weeks!  Otherwise I'll never get them all done!  LOL!  If you are in need of inspiration in using die cuts ... the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog is the place for you!  Each day Monday - Friday our team members share with you THEIR style and inspiration.  Please come check us out!

A few challenges to share in:
Card Mania #59 - Use your dies
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas
Get Creative Challenges #1 - Anything Goes (twist-stitching)
 Love To Create Challenge - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenge #6 -  Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Use Punch or Die

Don't forget about the fun we are also having at our DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG?  A new challenge goes live on the 1st and 15th of each month with one lucky winner receiving a gift prize to the Dies R Us Store.   The current challenge is THANKFUL and runs through Thursday, the 13th.  New upcoming challenge (15th) will be ANYTHING GOES - CHRISTMAS!! I hope you'll come join in the fun!

Thanks again for stopping by today and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.