Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Heart of my Heart . . .

Hello Blogging Friends!
Can you believe we are already to the end of another month!  
WOW!  As they say ... Time flies when you're having fun!!

It's Tuesday and that means that it is time once again for me to hopefully inspire you with a new card sample I've created using dies available at our Dies R Us Store and shared over on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Each day Monday through Friday the team shares a BRAND NEW sample ... please be sure to pop over and see what my teamies have been creating ... simple awesome!

I am loving all these new 'heart' dies (and have added several to my stash, lol) but today I'm using one I've had in my collection for awhile now.  I just think it's gorgeous and can certainly be used for a variety of occasions.   I think this card might be turned into a Wedding or Anniversary card.  
What are your thoughts on it?? 
SEE!  Isn't it beautiful!!
This is the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Lattice Heart with Vines' #B368 die and I've paired it with another GORGEOUS die set from the Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Spanish Collection - Cordoba #CED1206 for the background panel.  I actually die cut all three of the Sue Wilson dies at the same time then proceeded to use each panel on a different card.  How cool is that!!  And time saving too!
(peek at the inside)
Both panels have been popped up onto the background panel, Kaiser pearls added to the corners then it was time to add a few more embellishments.  I decided a touch of organza ribbon and a 'floral bouquet' were in order.  So, to accomplish my bouquet, I turned to my Cheery Lynn Designs 'Sweet William Strip' #B307 to create today's flowers.  A few sprigs of flourish from Marianne #LR0157 and a touch of sparkle to the floral centers ... VIOLA!  bouquet was complete.

Challenges to share in:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Anything Goes

Just a reminder that Dies R Us also has a challenge blog and,
a new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month!
You can get all the details here on our 
There's still time to join in our current challenge ... it runs through the 26th.

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Pink linen cs, SU Rich Razzleberry cs
Dies:   Cheery Lynn Designs 'Lattice Heart with Vines' #B368, Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Spanish Collection - Cordoba #CED1206, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Sweet William Strip' #B307, Marianne #LR0157
Accessories:  White Liquid Pearls, Deco Art Glamour Dust, Kaiser Pearls, Dimensional Tape, White Organza Ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz Bow maker,
INSIDE card:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Margarita Border' #B432, Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' #30036, TH Spun Sugar distress ink, Versus Rubber Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.