Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sweethearts and Roses

Hello All!
It's the 2nd Wednesday of the Month and time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!  Today 'Sister' Terri is our hostess and she's asked us to make something for your Sweetheart and include a Rose on it since Valentine's Day is just a few days away.


 I just LOVE some of the new 'heart' styled dies I've recently purchased at the Dies R Us Store and couldn't wait to create something with this particular die!  Isn't it pretty!  
The heart pieces actually cut out so I've saved them for use on the inside of my card and filled the heart spaces on my card front with Liquid Pearls.  I also used Liquid Pearls around the one side of my die cut Spellbinder heart panel.
OMG I've had these design papers in my stash for years (does that tell you I have too much paper?  lol)  And these red silk roses are also oldies but goodies!!

I hope you'll pop on over to the Sisterhood and see the amazing samples my 'sistah's and step-sistahs' have created for your inspiration!  THEN of course come join in the fun!

A few challenges to share in today:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Use some Red
Digi Choosday Challenge - Love is in the Air!
Papertake Weekly - Hearts and Flowers
Tuesday Throwdown - Love is in the Air!
Sentimental Sundays Challenge - Seeing Red (a little or a lot)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope your week is going well!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  Red cs, White cs, Paper Pizazz dp
Accessories:  TH distresser, Kaiser pearls, Liquid Pearls, Silk Roses, Dimensional Tape,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.