Thursday, March 26, 2015

Birthday wishes ...

Good Day Friends!
Today I have a card to share that I created for the new sketch
at Mojo Monday Challenge Blog.  I actually made it on Monday but am
just getting around to posting it.  Hope you like it!


I've had this mason jar printed & cut out ... lying on my table for
a month now and figured that would be my focus element
for today's card.  Here is the sketch we are following this time around.


If you look closely, all the elements to the sketch are there ...
I'm just getting better at going a 'step beyond' 
and adding a few additional elements to 'jazz it up a bit'.  
What do you think?

Lots going on here so I'd better get busy!
But before I go here are a few additional challenges to share in:
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs Challenge - Flowers with a Twist
Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge - Special Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Pink Pirouette cs, Vintage Floral digital paper also iralamija etsy shop,  
Stamps:  Just For Fun, Inkadinkado
Inks:  Versafine Onyx, Memento 'bamboo leaves', Color Box 'rose coral'
Accessories:  Tattered Lace 'Ornamental Rose' die, Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamp set, Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wing die set, Flower making kit and forming mat, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.