Thursday, May 28, 2015

Flowers, flowers and more flowers ...

Hello my friends!
Today I have a card to share that has been sitting on my work table 'in pieces' for several days!  My mojo has been really lacking lately partly due to the fact that with the nice weather I had so much outside work to do that I preferred being outdoors vs in my cave.  
BUT ... I'm happy to say that I finally got it done and would like to share it with you today.


I have had this gorgeous Ken Oliver 'Watercolored Memories' background paper for quite some time now and FINALLY decided to use a sheet of it (versus hoard it ... lol).  
My image is from the Crafty Secrets Digital Flowers Printable Sheet - DPS-11
Decorative (white) backing panel is Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Spanish Collection Background' purchased through Dies R Us.  As well as the BoBunny 'Flourish' and the BoBunny 'Flutter' butterfly.  The mulberry rose is from Wild Rose Studio.

Since I mentioned all the outside work I have been doing, I thought I'd share a few photos of THOSE FLOWERS with you in this post also.  I love watching the various flowers come to life around our home and property!  You just have to love Mother Nature!!!

Poppy 
Asiatic Lilies


Poenies

Iris 



























One of my all time favorites ... Bleeding Heart

We are lucky enough to have a nice level backyard and at the back of the property a wooded area which we have little by little turned into a 'picnic' area.  I have several perennials planted around the groves of trees (i.e. Hostas, Foam Plant, Coral Bells, Bleeding Heart, Phlox) but then I add impatience around the edge of the beds for a pop of color come summer time.  I finally got those planted last weekend (and oh my the mosquito bites I got in the process ... wow!).


 So now you know my excuse reason for not sharing as many card creations lately!  LOL
We also just planted 2 pink dogwood up in the picnic area so hopefully they will do well and add another spring time pop of color.

 Speaking of those new trees ... I'd better get outside and give them a drink of water.
 Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by today!
 As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.