Sunday, June 28, 2015

What fun . . .

Happy Sunday Afternoon All!
Whew ... what a busy weekend I had ... but it was SO MUCH fun!
I look forward to doing demos again in the future for Heartfelt Creations
when they are in town for the various Stamping and Scrapbooking Expos!
What a pleasure to be able to work with Heartfelt's husband & wife
team of Ben & Andrea!

Here's a peek at the card I was demoing for HFC using their 
Birds and Blooms Collection and clear card stock.



I was also thrilled to meet Judy Campbell whom I've communicated with online
for quite some time now but never had the opportunity to meet in person 
until this weekend!  WHAT A TREAT!!


Well it's lunchtime so I'd better go see if hubby's
in need of a bite to eat!  Then back to 'catching up'
here in the cave!

Thanks Heartfelt Creations for this wonderful opportunity!
Enjoy your day everyone!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.