Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mojo Monday Birthday Card

Hello Friends!
Hope you're having a fabulous week!
Today I have a card to share that I made using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.
I was in need of a few birthday creation for the local Tea Shoppe
and thought this design would work perfectly.
What do you think? 


The sketch I worked from today is here:

I took the liberty of turning the sketch horizontally so my teapot
fit better and I like the end result.  
When using a sketch, I have a tendency to follow the sketch 'to the T'
but I'm getting better and expanding on the sketch concept
and adding a few extras or turning the orientation ... 
expanding my horizons you might say!  LOL
Inside View
I love the happy colors of this K&Co design paper!
I hope it brings a smile to the recipient.

A few other challenges to share in today are:
Cards in Envy Challenge - Birthday Party
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Medium blue cs, K&Co design paper, scrap of red holiday paper for tea pot
Stamps/Ink:  AMuse, The Stamp Pad Co., Stamping Sensations (inside verse)/Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Tea Service' #S5-076, Poppystamps 'Classic Ribbons' #1005,  Die-namites 'Party Banner' #DN-1277, Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame Borders' #99124, Spellbinder Labels 17 (inside)
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, pop dots, Wilton paper doily, Gold Pilot Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.