Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #296 -"ANYTHING FOR WINTER" - 12/27/2015

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
I hope you're enjoying your Christmas Holiday!! 
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

As you can see by my title, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING FOR WINTER

And, our sponsor is SAMI STAMPS
SAMI STAMPS

One lucky winner will receive a $12 gift certificate to the Sami Stamps Store!

Today I had fun creation with the adorable image called 'Frosty Hugs' ... how cute is this!!


As I was in search of just the perfect background for this adorable image I stumbled upon this piece of design paper that I had cut (actually was going to use the reverse side) for another project but changed my mind.
When I saw this 'scene' I immediately thought of fussy cutting my image (which I already had matted by the way, lol) and it worked perfectly!  
For a little added dimension, I created another snowdrift using the Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' (LF772).  I actually used the opposite side of the die cut (the non stitched part).
My 'Let It Snow' sentiment comes from the Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection' called 'Peeking Snowflake' (CED3022)

This was actually a quick and easy card since the scene was already created on the design paper!

Challenges to share in today are:
Allsorts Challenge - Anything But Christmas (winter)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Classy Cards n Such Challenge - Let It Snow
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER!  

As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.