Saturday, February 20, 2016

SMILE

Happy Saturday Friends!
WOW it's going to be in the 60s today here in Ohio and that's going to feel SO GOOD!
Of course, I don't want to get too excited since it's going back into the 30s next week!  LOL
Oh well ... it is February and spring is right around the corner!

Today I spotted a couple of challenge I thought I'd like to participate in so I created this fun fold creation to satisfy






I have to thank my friend Vickie Y (On the Fringe) for sparking my interest on the card fold design.  Be sure to pop over to see Vickie's work ... she makes 'every style' look fabulous!!

I wasn't sure what direction I was going with today's card until I started looking through the Paper Studio 'Harper's Boutique' black & white paper pack.  Since these papers are coordinate, it gave me extra options for my various panels.  LOVE that!


It was also a lot of fun to use some items that have been sitting in my stash
and in over due need of some love (i.e.  my stamps!)
I've become so addicted to die cuts but my poor stamps have been neglected
so today I'm 'sharing the love' ... lol!

Challenges to share in:
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic February Challenge - Something to make you SMILE
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - Words Only ... No Image
Penny Black February Challenge - Anything goes with a stamp & dies

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by!
I wish you a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, the Paper Studio dp
Stamps/Ink:  Fiskars 'Laugh With Me Quotes', Penny Black 'butterfly edge'/ Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Memory Box 'Fairyland Butterflies' #99078

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.