Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Flower Power

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Time for a new inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
I just received a new order of dies from the Dies R Us Store and couldn't wait to play.


Something a little different for you today!
This card could be used for a variety of occasions and it came together quite quickly.
I've even been able to utilize some of my off cuts for today's creation.
LOVE when that happens.

Here's a list of dies I used today and they all happen to be Creative Expressions Sue Wilson dies:


 Here's the side view.  You can see how after die cutting my designer paper panel, I positioned a scrap piece of lavender card stock behind the center cut outs so that the white flourishes would be more prominent.  I've also added an extra flower to the inside corner.  Turned out I didn't need it for the front and of course I couldn't waste it!   LOL


And, here's a peek at my flower.  
By taking an extra minute to curl the edges of the petals around my flat head tweezers, this flower 'came to life'.

Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  That winner could be YOU!
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.