Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Just wanting to say HELLO

 Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Time for a new inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
I've received some new dies in the mail ... YAY!!  
So this card is designed from dies ONLY ... no stamps or designer paper.

(inside peek)
I'm so happy with the outcome!
What do YOU think?
The dies I have used today are:
and
 On my card front, I die cut the daisies from white card stock then colored the flowers/stems with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  For the inside panel, I die cut them out of bright yellow card stock but laid the bottom portion of the die off the cardstock to create 'freestanding' stems.

The butterflies are actually linked together on the die but I carefully snipped them apart so I could position them in two different places on my card front.  (Remember to 'think outside the box' when using your die cuts.)

Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU!

Challenges to share in:
Dragonfly Dreams Monthly Challenge - Use a Die Cut
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
 The Paper Players Challenge - CAS Celebrate Spring
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.