Thursday, March 24, 2016

One I forgot to share . . .

Hello Everyone!
It's the middle of the night ... 
I can't sleep ...
So here I am in my 'cave' ... catching up on commenting
and thought I'd share a card creation I made back in February
and totally forgot to share it with you all.

MY creation was inspired by this creation
It's like you just get a tiny glimpse of another world just beyond your reach...:

created by Birgit ... 
Take a peek at her blog and I'm SURE you too will
find inspiration!


By using sponges, inks and a few stamps it was
actually pretty easy to create this beautiful scene.
I used black as my foreground because I like how it now only showcased
my outdoor scene but also made this Die Versions GET WELL die that I purchased
at the Dies R Us Store stand out beautifully.

The stamps I have used for my scene are all Stampscapes stamps.
The inks I used are Tim Holtz distress inks.

Challenges to share in:
Crafting by Design Challenge - 3 or more layers
Stampotique Designers Challenge - It's All About the Birds

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.