Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sisterhood of Crafters - Photo Inspiration

Hello Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters!
Sandi Lee is our hostess today and she has a photo to inspire our creativity!

 

I must admit I really struggled with this one ... guess I just wasn't feeling these colors
but after TOSSING the first card here's what I came up with the 2nd time around.


I just could NOT get the correct color!  And actually, it looks a lot closer in real life
then it does in this photo ... maybe it's my camera?  Uugh ... I'm just not happy with this color but I am happy with the card itself so I guess it's not a total loss. LOL  

I hope you'll come join in our challenge!
I look forward to seeing what you create ... I'm sure it will be inspiring! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great day!
As always . . .
 
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV aqua cs, white vellum
Stamps/Ink:  Sprinkle & Sparkle 'Thinking of You' (sentiment), Versafine Onyx, SU Cameo Coral, Copper metallic (jar lid)
Dies:  Impression Obsession 'Mason Jar' #DIE137, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chicken Wire Frame' #FRM144, Sue Wilson 'Pierced Tags' #CED4305, Heartfelt Creations 'Daisy Patch' & 'Sun Kissed Fleur' stamp & die sets
Accessories:  Sponge dauber, Kaiser pearl, Wilton paper doily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.