Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #309 -"USE A DOILY" - 03/27/2016


Happy Easter Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

This week's challenge is:
USE A DOILY

Today's sponsor is Lemon Shortbread
LEMON SHORTBREAD
One lucky winner will have their choice of 3 digital stamps from the Lemon Shortbread Store.
So be sure to come join in our challenge fun!  That lucky winner could be YOU!!
Today I'm creating with an image called 'Shopping Mod Girl'.
When I was creating today's card it was snowing and blowing outside
and I was longing for the green, green grass of Springtime
so my color scheme today is green!  lol

Doesn't this adorable image have the most beautiful face?
And, I love hats ... too bad we don't wear hats anymore!
Like the British do ... something SO LADYLIKE about a hat!!

My design is simple because I wanted the focus to be on
my image and the doily.  
Another item that has been lost here in the USA
but still used frequently in the decorating in Britain (at least I think they are).
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Challenges to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER!  

As Always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Lime green cs, design paper from my scrap box
Accessories:  Wilton paper doily, Kaiser pearls, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Creative Memories corner rounder, green Gingham ribbon, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.