Monday, March 7, 2016

Use Your Stuff Challenge #213

** EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE **

I've been asked to be part of the team over on 'Use Your Stuff' challenge blog and I couldn't be happier.  I have SO MUCH STUFF that this is exactly what I need to blow the dust off some of this stuff and get busy creating.  LOL!

The new team members were only debuted today but you know me ... Mrs. Impatient ...
so I just JUMPED RIGHT in and create a card to share.

This week's theme is:  Ribbon, Twine, Lace


I chose lace and twine for today's creation.

I've had a few sheets of vintage images that I purchase a good while back from PION design called 'From Grandma's Attic - tinted'.  They are all just adorable and I was also able to use some of the free design paper I received in a Quick Cards magazine called 'Parisian Dreams'.

I thought the pink in these little ladies dresses went perfectly with this paper and the little touches of green leaves in the paper determined my matting/accent color.  

If this is a new challenge blog to you as it was to me not so long ago,
please come check it out and by all means PLAY ALONG!!  
The rules are simple . . . follow the theme and USE YOUR STUFF!
Who knows ... YOU might be FEATURED for what you create!
Please click HERE to see what's happening.

Challenges to share in:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #29 Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge - Make a card
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
 A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Pile It On! - Green & Two Other Colors (green, pink, white)

Well, that's it for me today! 
Busy week planned ahead so I'd better get hoppin!
As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Lime green cs, Parisian Dreams dp,
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Happy' and 'Birthday'
Accessories:  Baker's twine, Self sticking lace ribbon, Kaiser pearls






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.