Monday, March 21, 2016

Use Your Stuff - Quotes

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!

There's a new challenge today at the Use Your Stuff Blog and I love the theme . . .

INSPIRED BY A QUOTE
You don't have to put the quote on your project 
but you do need to let them know what it is!

I decided to use the quote as the focus of my card.

This quote panel actually came from a 12x12 sheet of 7Gypsies designer paper called
Gypsy Moments Collection:  A Novel Thought

I reached back into my OLDIES for this 2 sided Stampin' Up background snippet.  
I have a stack of 6x6 papers that I bought at a garage sale several years ago
so I can't tell you what the actual paper pack name is/was. Sorry!   But you see BOTH sides here
because the panel I cut off I simply flipped over and used as a dividing panel.

To create my 'Bird on a Branch' embellishment, I've actually die cut the Impression Obsession 'Bird on a Branch' twice then cut snippets from the second cut for added branches.

Challenges to share in:

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
It's always so nice to find amazing inspiration from everyone's creativity!
Thanks for stopping by ... have a fabulous week!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.