Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Create Your Own Background

Hi Everyone!
There's a fun new challenge starting today at

The theme is:

CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND

The design team have created some FABULOUS 
samples to help inspire you ... be sure to pop over and see for yourself.

Here's what I came up with:


With all the beautiful dies on the market today you 
can create a work of art in no time at all!

Today I've created my background using Tim Holtz distress inks
and large sponge daubers.  And then I got busy choosing dies that would
help showcase my simple color scheme.

 I recently purchased a few new dies from Dies R Us and was
anxious to try them out.  So, today's the day!  
Sue Wilson Designs - Perspectives - Hugs
They are Sue Wilson dies:
Finishing Touches - Daisy Cluster - CED1450 (which is evidently OOS)


I do hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
I truly look forward to seeing everyone's creations and drawing inspiration ... Lord knows I could use some additional inspiration these days!  LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs
Ink:  Tim Holtz distress inks: Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Broken China
Accessories:  Dies identified above, pop dots, large sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.