Monday, June 6, 2016

Tutti Designs - Kind Words

Hello Everyone and HAPPY MONDAY!

Today I'm doing DT member, Nancy Nickel a favor since unfortunately
the postal service isn't being nice and she hasn't yet received her dies to create with!
SUCH A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!

So, please bear with me as this was a quick put together and I'm sure
Nancy will have a far better sample to share with you next week (if all goes well!).


Today I've used two of the newly released dies ...

and

For the Rose Edge panel, I die cut three times ... my main panel in white, then bright pink for the rose and again in a purple for the butterflies (even though the photo above shows more of a burgundy color).  A bit of coloring, fussy cutting and gluing ... Voila ...corner panel is ready for my card front


 After I found a nice subtle designer paper panel I adhered my rose edge to the bottom corner.
Well, that just didn't seem like enough so that's when I decided to use the 
Butterfly Corner for the upper right corner.
Once again I die cut it from white card stock ... then began coloring with
coordinating colors from my collection of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


 I found an encouraging sentiment by Verve in my stash and it fit perfectly in the open spot that needed 'something'!  A touch of diamond Stickles here an there in the flower centers and my card was complete.
Colorful, Encouraging, and easy mailing.

There will be a NEW inspirational sample provided for you EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK on our Tutti Designs Blog.  I will be posting a new creation using these fabulous dies each and every SUNDAY!  I hope you will pop over to see what this talented group of ladies will have to share with you!!

For your convenience, here are some TUTTI DESIGNS quick links:
and to see all the current DT creations in one spot ... Tutti Designs Pinterest Page

Until next time and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.