Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Double D Challenge - Pumpkin Time

Happy Wednesday Dear Friends!
It's time once again for a new & fun challenge at the

Today Team Diane is hosting the challenge
and the theme Diane has chosen is . . .

PUMPKIN TIME
(yes it is that time of year isn't it!!)

Check out this fabulous inspiration tile board Diane has created ...


 I don't do many cards for this time of year so this was a challenge
for me but what a fun time I had creating and putting together
this design ... what do you think?


When I first began pulling items together than I thought I might
be able to use for today's card, I spotted a strip of orange burlap (left over
from a project I did a few years back for JoAnn Fabrics) and thought
that would be great on today's card so I cut a strip.
However, once I was done cutting and stacking all my pumpkins, you
can hardly see the burlap panel that I was so thrilled to show off!  LOL
Can you see it now?  LOL


I wanted a nice Fall sentiment but then spotted this Fall sticker
among my (very neglected) scrapbooking stash.
I double matted it with green and orange card stock panels
and I think it works beautifully!

I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun
and by all means pop over to see what the design teams 
have created!  Such talented designers!!
OH and there's also a prize being offered . . . click HERE for all the details. 

Challenges to share in:
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #130 - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - Autumn
The Crazy Challenge #232 - Autumn is Coming
Lawnscaping Challenge - Inspiration Board

Amusing Challenge - Fall Colors
 Come and Get It Challenge - Welcome Autumn
Anything But Cute Challenge #18 - An Autumn Day (ends 11/4) 

Till next time and as always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Rust cs, Orange cs, Olive Green cs, DCWV design paper, scraps of Fall colored dp
Accessories:  Miss Elizabeth's Fall Floral Stickers, Dimensions, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fall Pumpkins' #B240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.