Friday, November 11, 2016

NO! Not yet!!

Hello Everyone!
I've been busy creating more 'goodies' for an upcoming show
and of course the usual cleaning, shopping, laundry, ...
you know domestic stuff!
But I thought I'd take a moment and look through the challenges that are
out there and create a card just for fun.

One of the theme's I saw pop up several times was WINTER ...
hence the title of this blog post!  LOL
So here's what I've created for your viewing pleasure today.


The first challenge that caught my attention was the 
I love making white on white cards ... but totally dislike trying to
get a good photo!  Grrrr!

Then there were those WINTER themed challenges I mentioned . . .
like the one at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog . . .
another one that caught my eye was the 


This card is SO pretty IRL but so difficult to capture it's
sparkle and beauty in a photo ... 
I know it's a camera setting but I just don't have the time (or patience)
to sit, read through and figure out what the heck they 
are talking about through all the online instructions for my camera!
I'm more of a 'hands on' instruction gal ...
One of these days I'll take a class or just 'winging it' and doing the best I can.

Well I'd better get back to work.
My mom is coming this afternoon and staying the night with us.
Hubby generously offered to help her figure out what was best for her in regards to her 2017 health insurance.  She has had the same insurance through my dad's work for the past 50 years and now they are dropping that offer and she has to find one on her own ... difficult for us let alone our elderly generation.  
AND it's all online ... she knows nothing about that stuff ... thank God for my smart hubby!!

Thanks for stopping by today ...
Have a wonderful weekend ahead and as always . . .



Recipe:
Paper:  White card stock
Dies:  Sue Wilson Festive Collection #CED3022 'Peeking Snowflake' and #CED3018 'Snowflake Background'
Accessories:  Nuvo Glue Pen, Crystal Glitter Ritz, Diamond Stickles, Dimensional Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.