Friday, January 20, 2017

Love

Hello All!
While talking with BFF Diane (Nellie's Nest), she mentioned a
'new to us' challenge called Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and she said
that it looked like fun.  So, I took a peek and sure enough ... it looked like an easy & fun
challenge to join in today.  


As you see, this is a CAS (clean and simple) challenge
which believe it or not is a difficult thing for me to do!
I like all those layers, embellishment, etc., etc.
But here's what I came up with . . .


I actually had this beautiful Tutti Designs 'Love Heart' die cut laying 
on my table that I was going to use on an upcoming project but then switched gears
and used the die in another way.

This card truly took me less then 5 minutes since the die was already cut!
I simply adhered the die to a white card ... added a few sequins and VIOLA!!

Challenges to share in:
Moving Along with the Times - Swirls and/or Curls

Well that's it for me today!
Time to get some laundry & house cleaning done
so I can play in the craft cave this weekend!  

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.