Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Truck Load of Birthday Wishes . . .

Hello Everyone!
WOW what a crazy busy week I am having ... but I'm also having fun
so it's okay!  LOL

Today I have a masculine birthday card to share with you that was
inspired by a few challenges I noticed out in blogland.


The challenges I noticed are as follows:

Little Red Wagon Challenge #391 - Happy Birthday Boys!
Paper Shelter Challenge #291 - A Birthday Card
Inspiration Destination Challenge #127 - ATG w/optional twist/Masculine

Once again I am playing with my new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide
inks to create my backgrounds.  For the main focus panel I sponged on
the three colors then sprayed with water & heat set.
For my matting panel and base card, I simply sponged on
the coordinating colors.


I used dimensional tape between my focus panel
and the matting panel.  I also popped up the truck body.
Here's a peek at the inside of my card.


What boy/man doesn't like trucks?  LOL

Well that's it for me today!
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Hope you have a great weekend!

As always ...




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Gray cs
Dies:  Lawn Fawn 'Large & Small Cross Stitched Rectangles' # LF1178 - LF1179, Memory Box 'Madera Corner' #98237, Impression Obsession 'Truck' #DIE218, Frantic Stamper 'Bob's Old Truck' #FRA-DIE09487 (inside truck), Tutti Designs 'Birthday' #229, 'Best Wishes' #247
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink 'Broken China', 'Faded Jeans', 'Walnut Stain', sponge daubers, dimensional tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.