Sunday, April 2, 2017

Dies R Us - All Things Grow With Love!

Hello Everyone!
I'm excited to share another inspiration sample with you today for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog team. 
The new design team will begin sharing their gorgeous inspirations on the blog beginning tomorrow.  Please be sure to pop in each day for awesome ideas/techniques/tips & tricks from this new team of very talented crafters.

Today I have a fun card that could be used for a variety of occasions.


I began by die cutting this beautiful Dee's Distinctively 'Lattice' from white card stock.  
Dee's Distinctively Dies - Lattice 1
Actually, I also cut my Impression Obsession 'Lily Trio'  from white card stock then proceeded in coloring the flowers using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
Impression Obsession - Dies - Lily Trio



The Impression Obsession 'Songbird Branch' was first die cut from dark green card stock.  Then I decided I wanted two different birds on the branch, so I die cut just the birds, once in red and once in light blue.  A few little snips and Viola!

Impression Obsession - Dies - Songbird Branch




The scene needed grass in front of the lattice so I chose the Precious Marieke 'Grass Border'.  I also felt it needed a bit of 'greenery' along the left side so I die cut a vine from the same dark green card stock as the songbird branch using the Memory Box 'Climbing Vine' die.

Memory Box - Dies - Climbing VinePrecious Marieke - Dies - Grass Border



The only thing needed was a sentiment.  I originally stamped and die cut this sentiment using a banner die but then didn't like how it looked.  So I stamped it again and this time I die cut using one of the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Hearts'.  PERFECT!!

Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Hearts

 Remember, each an every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample being shared by this fabulous design team.  Please be sure to pop in regularly.

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous week ahead!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.