Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Double D Challenge - Neons / Brights

Hello Friends!
Today I'm playing with paint and makin' it glow!  LOL!!

Team Diane is hosting the new challenge today
at the Double D Challenge Blog with a theme of NEONS / BRIGHTS
here's the mood board to help get you started . . .


You would think in all the papers, etc. I have in my crafting cave
I would have something that fit this theme but NO ... so I had to get creative!  LOL!
Here's what I came up with . . .


I created my own background paper with bright paints and a sponge brush.
I also sponge brushed a panel with blue and a panel with pink to die cut my sentiment from.
How do you like my bubble wrap corners?  
Aren't I getting 'artsy' ... lol!


A few iridescent sequins and yellow Nuvo crystal drops
and my card to ready to hit the birthday party!!

Challenges to share in:
ScrapyLand Challenge #63 - ATG w/Scrapyland product
 Crafting By Design Challenge - ATG
Inspiration Destination Challenge - ATG
Simon Says Challenge - Happy Birthday

You will LOVE the creations our design teams have to share today! 
I tell you ... these ladies are SO creative!
Please come join in the fun and remember, one lucky random.org drawn
entry will win an awesome prize.  
I wonder what Diane has up her sleeve today!
Pop on over to our Double D Challenge Blog to see for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .




Recipe:
Paper:  White cs, Lime green cs
Accessories:  sponge brush, bubble wrap, bright yellow, pink and blue paint, Yellow Nuvo crystal drops, Iridescent sequins, Poppystamps 'Jumbled Happy Birthday' #1472







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.