Thursday, April 13, 2017

He Will Bring You Through It!

Good Evening Friends!

While blogging this evening I spotted a card created for
Though CAS design is not my usual go to ... this
sketch caught my eye ... particularly the card created by Birgit.
So, I felt compelled to join in.

Here is their sketch:


and here is my creation:


Over at the Path of Positivity Challenge their April challenge is
'Beauty of Nature'.  Nothing excites me more than to see all the trees
and flowers come to life in the springtime.  So the above creation
will also be shared on this wonderful site.

Below is my card CASING Birgit's creation.  
If you're not familiar with Birgit Biggan, you are missing out 
on some amazing artistry.  I have loved her design style for years.


My sentiments come from the Inspired by Stamping
'Word of Inspiration' stamp set.

Challenges to share in:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #411 - White + one other color
Scrapy Land Challenge #63 - ATG using store product companies
Crop Stop April Linky Party - ATG using store product companies

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Wishing you a restful evening and glorious day ahead.
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers - White cs, Black cs, Lime Green cs
Stamps/ink - Inspired by Stamping, Versafine Onyx
Dies/Punches - Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' die set, Martha Stewart 'Vine Trim' punch, Elizabeth Craft 'Leafy Branch 4' die,
Accessories -  fine tip black marker for faux stitching, crimping tool, dimensional tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.