Friday, April 14, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Beth and the theme she has chosen is

FANCY FOLD OR SHAPED CARDS

I decided on a Z-fold card I spotted on the Heartfelt Creations newsletter recently.  I bought a big stack of their beautiful paper last year and totally forgot I had them ... so here goes!



OVERHEAD VIEW

CLOSED
Didn't it turn out beautiful!  I'm so happy with it!
I rarely make square cards because even though I think they are gorgeous
and love the extra crafting space, I sell my cards and I have found
people don't want to pay the extra postage required to send a square
card in the USA so they don't buy them.  HOWEVER, that doesn't
mean I can't send them for myself and I know exactly who's getting this one! LOL

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMG, so much talent on this team!!

Challenges to share in:
Ooh La La Creations Challenge  #226 - Birthday
Crafting with an Attitude #26 - ATG
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge #1 - Shower of Flowers
Crafting by Design Challenge - Girls or Flowers
CropStop April Challenge - ATG w/product carried at store

Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  Heartfelt Creations
Dies:  Tattered Lace 'Kensington Corner'
Accessories:  Nuvo White Crystal Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.