Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ladies Retirement Cards

Hello All!
I just got back from the Adventures in Stamping Convention where I bought a few new things but really behaved myself this year! LOL   I will be creating some fun things to share with you over the next  few days but today I wanted to share a couple retirement  cards for the ladies.



I recently won the challenge over at the Path of Positivity Blog where the prize was a gift voucher to the Imagine That! store.  I knew I was in need of a few 'ladies' retirement cards for an upcoming show so, keeping that in mind, two stamps sets I chose were GOLF SET and SHOPPING SANDY.



These sets are fabulous ... with time being short (show is this coming Wednesday), I was happy to see the set came with PRECOLORED images as well as those I can color myself later when I have more time.  The inside sentiment on both cards were computer generated.

I simply printed and fussy cut my images which saved me so much time!  
Creating two fast & fabulous looking cards.

Challenges to share in:

Okay that's it for me today!
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.