background

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ladies Retirement Cards

Hello All!
I just got back from the Adventures in Stamping Convention where I bought a few new things but really behaved myself this year! LOL   I will be creating some fun things to share with you over the next  few days but today I wanted to share a couple retirement  cards for the ladies.



I recently won the challenge over at the Path of Positivity Blog where the prize was a gift voucher to the Imagine That! store.  I knew I was in need of a few 'ladies' retirement cards for an upcoming show so, keeping that in mind, two stamps sets I chose were GOLF SET and SHOPPING SANDY.



These sets are fabulous ... with time being short (show is this coming Wednesday), I was happy to see the set came with PRECOLORED images as well as those I can color myself later when I have more time.  The inside sentiment on both cards were computer generated.

I simply printed and fussy cut my images which saved me so much time!  
Creating two fast & fabulous looking cards.

Challenges to share in:

Okay that's it for me today!
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
As always . . .


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card's!
    Great stamps and you colored it well.
    The lady with the bags is so cute.
    Have a great day, hugs from Holland.
    Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brilliant cards. Love the images and coming with the option of being pre-coloured are perfect for a quick card. I love the white die cut in the corner of the first card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are FAB! Have I ever told you I aspire to be retired?!?! lol I like the golf card and Par Tee sentiment, so cute! And I adore your shopping gal, her I can relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stamping convention? What fun! It's always nice to go to one and look and look and look. Or, buy first before someone else grabs everything you want. It'll be just the thing you wanted if you waited. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards, Darlene!. What fun you must have had at the convention!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards, but the first one just jumped out at me! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello…. You have made a set of beautiful cards…. Loving the golf card and the great sentiment to go with the image. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices for your retirement cards, Darlene! They look like they've been paper pieced, but pre-colored sure makes it a lot quicker. The grass is perfect for the golf card. My friend and I sure have done a lot of shopping since we both retired. We don't always buy, but the shopping is fun. Now you be sure and show us what you got at the convention. I'm still way behind on my not yet used stuff. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both terrific, I love the grass inside the gold card also!! Way to go controlling yourself at the convention, I did pretty good too and didn't spend all my money I had allowed myself to spend, that's a first :) That's great to have precolored option too, perfect for those times when you need a card fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is stunning. Nice colours. I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Hugs
    Claudia

    DT Crafting With Friends

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Darlene!! Both are so CUTE!! Loving that corner fancy die on the first and the grass bg is perfect for a golfing card. Happy Retirement to your friends. :) I'm sending you our Featured Set free from last month just for linking up using an "IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP".... sorry I'm a bit behind in doing so. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene