Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Friend's New Challenge Blog

Hello All and Happy Thursday!

My friend Terri Snode (Terri's Cards N More) has started a new monthly challenge blog called 'Stinkin' Inkers Challenge' and their first challenge theme is
'Shower of Flowers'.

Earlier in the week new DT member Barbara Campbell (My Creative Room) at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog shared a card (seen HERE) that inspired me so I used her card as the jumping point for today's creation.


I just LOVE how this came together and think it really POPS!
My corner die is one from the Memory Box 'Distressed Addington Collage'  
Memory Box - Dies - Open Studio - Distressed Addington Collage
die set which was purchased from the Dies R Us Store.
My floral vine is an older stamp/die set from Heartfelt Creations called 'Birds & Blooms'.

Birds and Blooms Cling Stamp Set
Birds and Blooms Die



I did my die cutting from white card stock then colored my vine & flowers using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers DG2, GB6 and PL3.

The butterflies were punched from a scrap of daffodil yellow card stock using the Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch.  A few little freehand dashes using a fine tip black marker gave my butterflies movement.


And of course I had to give my vine/flowers some life by conditioning them using a stylus.

Challenges to share in:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #236 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Design April Challenge - Anything Goes (2)
CropStop March Challenge - Anything Goes using product carried in their store (Heartfelt & Memory Box)
House that Stamps Built DCC45 - Add a Die
Scrapy Land Challenge #63 - Anything Goes using product carried in their store (Memory Box)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday

I hope you like my creation today and I also hope you'll come join in my friends new challenge blog fun.  Hope to see you there!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.