Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sisterhood of Crafters - Stamp It!

Hello Dear Friends!
Today I have a card to share for the new challenge offered at
Diane is our hostess today and she has requested we

STAMP IT!!
(must use a clear or rubber stamp ... NO digi's this time)

I have a lot of neglected stamps (my bad!)
but especially my Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies.
They are in their own basket and I just forget (old age ya know)
they are there!  Well ... NOT TODAY!!


I have used the Heartfelt Creations 'Fluffy Birdies' stamp set (HCPC-3646)
along with the coordinating 'Birds and Blooms (HCD1-756) die set
for today's creation.

I stamped my birdies image onto white card stock with Versafine Onyx ink
then after die cutting, colored in with a combination of Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
and Tim Holtz distress ink/sponge daubers.

A little shaping was done to give dimension to the leaves and I also
overlaid the three bottom sets of leaves for even more dimension.



My birdies were also popped up with Heartfelt thick dimensionals.

I was actually able to use some left over 'snippets' from other projects
for today's creation.  The lattice, butterfly and bird house were all
in my 'extras' box so it was nice to be able to use those.

INSIDE
Challenges to share in:
Path of Positivity April Challenge - Beauty of Nature
Crafts and Me April Challenge - Things with Wings
Daisy Chain Challenge #7 - Spring is in the Air
Creates and Makes Challenge #10 - ATG / Springtime
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #298 - Dies and/or Punches
CropStop April Linky Party #27- ATG w/ product from store

I hope you'll come join in our challenge.
It's always so inspiring to see what everyone creates!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, medium blue cs, olive green cs, harvest gold cs, eggplant cs, black cs
Stamp/Ink:  Heartfelt Creations 'Fluffy Birdies' / Versafine Onyx, Tim Holtz 'Broken China', 'Scattered Straw' (birds)
Dies:  Heartfelt 'Birds and Blooms', Spellbinder 'Fancy Lattice' #S5-152, Tutti Designs 'Happy' #228 and 'Birthday' #229, Die-Namites 'Fancy Birdhouses' #DN-1168,
Accessories:  Martha Stewart '3-in-1 Butterfly Punch', Nuvo Blue & White Crystal Drops, Creative Memories Corner Rounder, Heartfelt Creations Flower Shaping Kit, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers LG4 & DG3 (leaves), GB6 (buds)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.