Sunday, April 23, 2017

Tutti Designs ... Easter Card for Far Away Friends

Hello Friends! 
It's Tutti Design Time!
Today I'm  sharing a creation using a die from our January Release called Happy Easter.  I actually made this card a couple of weeks ago (obviously since Easter was last weekend, lol) to send to good friends of ours that live far away.    Why is it I'm the card maker but SHE is always the one to be sure to get her cards in the mail early and mine are always late?  Ugh!  LOL!    This is the beautiful die I'm talking about ... 

Image may contain: 1 person 

And here's my card creation . . .

I recently purchased the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks and while I was playing around with them I thought the panel I had created would be beautiful for an Easter card.  Immediately I knew this Tutti Designs die would be perfect for the job!  And I'm thrilled with the outcome.










I wanted the Happy Easter sentiment to POP on my card front so needed to create a solid backing but didn't want to mat the entire circle ... I still wanted the matte Easter colors to show through the design.  So I simply took a scrap piece of purple card stock ... cut/glued it to the straight strips above & below the sentiment then lifted the left & right sides to trim away.  A little dab of glue on either end and it was ready to adorn my card front.


Once I had it positioned where I wanted on the card front, I added a few Nuvo Crystal drops here & there on the flowers, a purple gingham ribbon / bow and it's ready to mail.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Easter and/or Spring
Let's Craft and Create Challenge #124 - Easter/ April Showers/Spring
 Scrap From Your Heart Challenge #124 - Spring/Easter

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Deep Purple cs, Lavender cs
Dies:  Tutti Designs Happy Easter
Accessories:  Nuvo crystal drops, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz bowmaker tool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.