Sunday, April 16, 2017

Tutti Designs - Happy Birthday Circle

Happy Sunday Everyone!
and
HAPPY EASTER!

Today I'm sharing a creation using a new March Release Birthday die that you will definitely need for your own!  I've also used another die that I find myself using over and over again ... the Nesting Stitched Circle.  Only a couple of the so many fabulous dies available at the Tutti Designs Store.


 The March Release die I'm referring to is this beautiful 'Happy Birthday Circle'.

No automatic alt text available.

How excited was I to find that the largest circle of the Tutti Designs 
 'Nesting Stitched Circle' dies fit perfectly for a matting panel.

No automatic alt text available.



 I die cut my Happy Birthday Circle from white card stock
then decided to color in the vines using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


As you can see ... I also decided to give the tulips some color
so I once again reached for my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
 I've used some very old Basicgrey design paper called 'sugared' for my
background and positioned my pretty Really Reasonable pink
ribbon in gift wrapped fashion and added a bow.


Since I had a narrow strip of the design paper left over, 
it's always fun to use it on the inside of your card as I have done here.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.