Sunday, April 2, 2017

Tutti Designs - Yellow Tulips for your Birthday!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
 Today I'm sharing a creation using two of the new March Release Birthday dies 
available at the Tutti Designs Store.



The dies I've used today are the Birthday Flowers
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.


 No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: text

 After die cutting my pot of flowers from white cardstock,
I decided I wanted to make them yellow tulips ... so I matted my flower pot
onto a panel of dark green card stock then recut just the top portion
of my die onto yellow paper and proceeded in 'filling in' my flowers.


It took a few minutes but was so worth it!  
I love how it came together.  I only had a small scrap of this
yellow card stock left so also die cut the banner but only the center flags.




A few little dabs of Nuvo Yellow Crystal Drops and my card was complete.

Here's a peek at the inside of my card using one of the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangle dies.

No automatic alt text available.

 Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.