Thursday, April 13, 2017

Wild about you . . .

Hello Dear Friends!
I have a card to share today that was created because of a card I received in a pack from yet another company that we send money too.  This particular organization is called the 'Fresh Air Fund' and provides free summer experiences to low-income kids as well as tutoring for them during school months.

Anyways ... please keep in mind I am still getting familiar with the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks (which is what I used for the background on my card) ... so I still need a lot of practice!  LOL    But hubby was impressed so I'm happy with it!   
Here's MY card . . .


I need a LOT of practice on my Milky Way ... looks like the sky is about to explode ... lol ... but you get the idea!

















I have created a Z-Fold card and wanted it to be masculine so went with a jungle theme.  

Okay so I suppose you'd like to see the card I drew my inspiration from!
Now be kind ... I told you I need more practice!  LOL
Here's my inspiration card from the Fresh Air Fund.

Mind you ... this was an actual photograph!  Beautiful isn't it!
I find it amazing that no matter what I'm doing or where I am ... I see something that inspires me to create!
How awesome is that ... 
I know ... kind of crazy too!  LOL

Challenges to share in:

Dream Valley Challenge #153 - Our 4-legged friends

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.
What has sparked your creativity today???
As always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs
Inks:  Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks, Versafine Onyx
Stamps:  Stampscapes, GinaK 'Wild About You', Heartfelt Creations Sentiment
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Happy' and 'Birthday'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.