Saturday, April 8, 2017

You are my Hero!

Happy Weekend!
I have found I really enjoy creating with a sketch as
my starting point and I often join in the Mojo Monday Sketches
which is exactly where today's card began.  Problem is,
it took me until Friday to get it done and posted!  LOL

Anyways here's a peek at the Mojo Monday Sketch

and, what I've created using it . . .


As a lot of you know, I have a show coming up
the first week of May and I try to have quite a variety
of cards for the ladies to look through.

And cards for our military is among those I wanted
to be sure and have on hand.  Even this particular
group of ladies are older, it doesn't mean they don't have
grandchildren in the military and need a card to
send to let them know they are being thought of!

Frantic Stamper - Dies - Soldier's Tribute
Memory Box - Dies - Beloved StarsThe focus die I have used is the Frantic Stamper 'Solders Tribute' die and my stars actually come from the Memory Box 'Beloved Stars' die (cut into pieces).



I really like it when I can find alternate ways of using my dies as I have with this 'Beloved Stars' die today.  I originally cut it to utilize the extra 'independent' stars ... but then decided a few of the other pieces worked quite nicely as well.

Challenges to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.